Tuesday 8 November 2011

Crafty Doings!

I decided to be extra nice to myself in the run up to Christmas by booking some "me" time well in advance! In past years all the running around shopping, wrapping, decorating and prepping for the big day has meant that my crafting has taken a back seat. Not this year! I've taken a place on the Stampin' Up Craft Day at the Dunsilly Hotel in Antrim that my Stampin' Up friend Joy is running. Sounds like it be a great day - I'm especially looking forward to the bookmark card and the flappy album.


On a different note, I held my first workshop this evening (Eeek!) Jacqui, Gail and Shirley I had a go at making the Triple Treat Flower birthday card (see post below). We won't win any awards for speed (!), but it was a fun evening and a great way to spend time with friends. Why not book one for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment